Wednesday, September 4, 2013

A moment like this...

"Ayokong matapos yung oras pag katabi kita"
gusto kong sabihin sa kaniya pero I can't.
I can't coz I'm too shy to say that..
I can't coz it's hard to say to you..
I can't coz my tounge keep twisting when you are around..


I can't believe that it's happening right now.
maybe I'm too blessed coz he's talking to me
but maybe I'm not coz he's not the who can me happy.
I don't know what will happen next.
I don't expect more than this..
I don't think to much..
All I can do is go with the flow. :)


Every day that I saw him
I feel so happy..
I feel so comfortable but not that much..
sa bus lang naman kasi kami nag uusap.
YES! we're talking to each other na..
pero sa bus nga lang :))

I can't explain what feeling is this..
inlove na talaga ko..
yung moment na hindi ko talaga alam
kung pano ko ieexplain label ny label
wala eh.
"Mahal na talaga kita brad!" 

Sabihin mo lang if need to stop this
feeling, and I'll do it for you. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment