Thursday, April 19, 2012

Once In a lifetime

There's a lot of experiences that comes in our ways and we knew that experience will never come back, every time and every moment is very special and important to me. Kaya hangga't maari may picture or something we called remembrance para every time na nakikita ko iyon, I know that I'm so very happy that time or that moment. I'm so thankful thatI have a lot of memories that will never erase on my mind and also on my heart. Yes! in my heart. every time kasi na masaya ako kasama ko si special someone. Pero may isa akong experience na that I considered that I have regrets on that moment, May crush kasi ako hindi naman super obsess pero I like him, not because he's handsome, not because he has the look but because of his good and nice attitude, I don't know but I can feel it, You know what, his face is like the ordinary boy, he's a smoker ( Sometimes ), A sober i think???, he have earings and that's  a kind of a boy that I don't want to be with. But my heart beats his name and I want to shout it so he can hear it pero may girlfriend siya at isa pa ayokong mailang at iwasan niya ako kaya itinago ko ang feelings ko  for him to maintain our friendship at isa pa I don't want to be a home wrecker to their relationship, pero wala naman akong balak na agawin siya or what at isa pa I know that I'm not his dreamgirl, I don't have the looks that he's looking for. And one thing I know how faithful he is kaya non-sense kung aaminin ko ang feelings ko for him. I'm on a vacation at ang bakasyon may hangganan. And It's so hard to say goodbye.

Close na kami nun that time and everytime na mga katext kami at pag pwede magkausap kami masaya ako. EWAN, basta ang alam ko masaya ako. Kaya siguro nahulog ako ng sobra. One time I said to him na I want to go "APLAYA" or Laguna de Bay and he said If I want to there with him. For me I think I'm the luckiest girl in the universe, Imagine that? Your crush you for a date? (date nga ba tawag dun?) Syempre pumayag ako, A day before ako umuwi sa real hometown ko nangyari yun (March 2, 2012). Masaya ako ng araw na yun. well of course, todo daldal ako. and syempre may remembrance ako nun. HAHAHA.


And dumating na yung day na kailangan ko ng umuwi. hindi ako nalungkot, hindi ko alam kung bakit pero masaya ako siguro dahil sa kaniya? chos! Lalo kami naging close kahit sa text lang kami nagkakaroon ng communication. As the time goes by. di ko alam kung bakit ko nararamdaman ang sakit which is di ko dapat maramdaman. I don't have the rights to feel that. I'm not his girlfriend. FEELER SHIT ako. May gaaaaad. hahaha. Well, I don't want to end this friendship. pero I have to do that nakakaramdam na kasi ako ng sakit. pero nagulat ako sa mga sumunod na nangyari. I thought AKO lang. ako lang yung nakakaramdam pero hindi pala pati siya. I know it's wrong. Maling mali. and he said "WAG MUNA" okay. go with the flow. hanggang sa nangyari na. He decided to end that shitness. well, hindi ako makapalag. I don't have the rights to say. "PLEASE WAG MUNA" go with the flow. as the time goes by. friends kami. friends?? friends pa rin ba? hanggang sa naging UNKNOWN at naging... SINO KA??

Climate changed and also him. changes that I don't want to happened. pero ano nga bang karapatan ko? unknown na ko. nawala si friendship. BAKIT? is this the end? sanay na kong wala siya. sanay na kong wala kong friend na shinasharan ng nangyari sakin nung araw na yun. Nasan siya? based on my source. hindi na daw siya nagloload ng madalas kasi may pinagiipunan. ayoko naman ako unang magtext baka kasi deadmahin ako. kasi baka hindi ako pansinin.


COMPLICATED FRIENDSHIP?
Hindi naman ako manhid para hindi ko maramdamang others na ako. na umiiwas siya. accept the fact. lahat ng stories may ENDING.





Is this the end?






- LOVELYSDG

No comments:

Post a Comment