Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Weird Reaction

Here we go another blog from ME!
Well in this past few days I know my friends are busy right now because of their studies, I know they'll need to review review and review no time for texting or chatting even a single message they can't do it.


It's so hard to be alone, NO ONE will listen to your problems or even to your happy lives!
Weird Reaction!
Yes It's weird it's just a simple message from my friend in LAGUNA saying "Kamusta kana?" and then my tears come down and suddenly it's like a falls falling from my eyes.


I have a lots of friends, close friends and best friends I think it's more than 20? or 30? but 2 of them are REAL! I know it's too rude to say that I have 2 but it's true. Even though I don't have much time to cherish them but they're still there for me, they're still there to know what my situation is or what I'm doing in that certain time.


For now I'll cherish the beautiful moments with them, I won't forget the things that they've done to me. I know someday they'll need me and I don't have any regrets to help them. I LOVE THEM BOTH.



No comments:

Post a Comment